Pico's Earth Day! Pico's Earth Day!

ok.

wull i enjoyed it but next time you use my music talk to me, cause i can mak it sound better than just cutting it off like you've done here. still, nice work

ryan-pujado11 responds:

sorry for cutting off yuor music...

Incident:001A Incident:001A

haha

i quite enjoyed the fact that, yes, it did indeed blend.

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

walruss :)

you shud make some sort of trippy game, with portals, creatures, and trippy images... it wud be radd

Phoenix Ash Opening Phoenix Ash Opening

sweet

the bike landing was a bit stiff try poping the backtire the slightest bit after the the front hits the ground

STILLL GOOOOD

Chase of the Frankfurter Chase of the Frankfurter

lawl

nice

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

well done!

holyshi-omghawd... amazing.. the high detail ammount slowed it down a little (even on low quality) and i've gat a FAST computer..talk about time and effort for a short movie that we'll only watch once... well.. twice.. whatever.. my point is that you are an amazing artist and you have amazing potential. take it somewhere. make movies, cartoons, comercials! JUST DO IT!!! because the world needs art like this..

wow i think i went a wee bit overboard..

luv Shanyz

PS. GRAND WOLF YOU RETARD FLASH ANIMATIONS ARE ART... retard..

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

lol

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

HAHA amazing

lol i loved it! i noticed that the backgrounds were ballsacks and the lower end of the shaft in most scenes.. LMAO! i dont fully understand.. buuuut.... its ... ok..?

:D

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

hah!

i find this absolutly funny because peters the complete opposit from the player in the game!
Also- HAHAHA i have the playboy that the shopkeep is reading!
lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!LOL!LOLOL OLOLOL!LOLOLOLOLOL!!

OrangePylon responds:

I found it using this mystical program called GOOGLE IMAGES. There are plenty of more covers so you don't have to fap to the little one the shop keeper's holding.

EDIT: While reading though old reviews, I realized that I might have misread this one. I thought he said that he NEEDS to have the Playboy. ;)

Strawberry Goes Camping Strawberry Goes Camping