And After [Chillstep] And After [Chillstep]

INSTA-MAWFUKIN-DOWNLRRD!!1..
ahhem..

yeah this is pretty chill alright. and the way the drops progress throughout the song is seemingly flawless. excellent work my good man. i love this style of dubstep.
oh !! as the drop hits i realize what you meant by "deadly"

pacmancorp responds:

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, be sure to share it around ^-^ thanks again

-GM- Used Up -GM- Used Up

man this is beaut<3 honestly made me feel so relaxed. i like your instrument selection, the brass inst. and harp go great with the flute, reminds me of smokin weed. :p 10/10 5/5

check out my latest submition, if you like dubstep
Shanyz

B-RadGfromOV responds:

thank you :D yes I can see why it reminds you of smoking haha

[Lavender Town Haunting]* [Lavender Town Haunting]*

you've captured the essence of the original song QUITE well :3

its also one of my personal fav tracks ive heard in the pokemon games. this well be reposted errywhere i can find space, ;) the guys i work with will love it. were all kinda dorks :3 hahaha!

loved the orriginal musicbox notes you used JUST b4 the first drop! KEEP IT UP DUDE

Solkrieg responds:

I will keep it up and thanks for the review :D!

Tenokio - JT Tenokio - JT

AMAZING

wow man. im blown away this peice is (check header)! the piano comes in and then there explosions, and people screaming then boom sirens! awesome. just awesome. it just drove my sub wiiiillld!!!

Perfecto57 responds:

Thanks bunch bruv. ;D

AmbientSquare [Box-Killa] AmbientSquare [Box-Killa]

nice :b

sweet intro, smooth and fun. nice and calm all hte way through, id love to seeit drop into something heavier! oh n check my stuff out man :)

5/5 10/10

niice
works quite well

Djjaner - The Love 2011 (Origi Djjaner - The Love 2011 (Origi

well orchastrated

i quite liked it. i would have loved to hear it drop heavaly but its still nice cause its tranquil

Troll Dance Troll Dance

dude..

:D instantanious reaction to how fucking sweet this sounds!! id love to play this song while gamimg motorstorm or some shit aha, keep up the good stuff bro, shits tight.

ZuneInc responds:

thanks :D

Time (MessenjaH Dubstep) Time (MessenjaH Dubstep)

a VERRY solid remix

i quite like it. although im not much for remixes this is a step in another direction for sure.
love the whompz.. maybe too much

good work 9/10 5/5
oh and i downloaded it. WELCOME TO MY IPOD! :3

SoLoR1 responds:

Ha thanks, very glad you liked it!!

And its quite cozy in here if i might add. Much more too come, keep an eye out!

xKore - Fire xKore - Fire

you realy need to start playingg in clubs foo!

this shit is orgasim-rave material! ya gotta let the bitches know bout this fuck "The Down Low". people neeed to know.